- Recent Posts
- Sales Tips for Home Based Businesses | an article for Home Business Magazine
- About beginnings, entrepreneurship & using a book as a marketing tool. An interview for Florin Rosoga
- The secret to the 100% close rate
- Why would you do anything but sell and how to change that around
- Speed Selling is in the news & officially launched in Romania!
Category Archives: GRAFFITTI WALL
May 2014 be the best year you have ever had, filled up with abundance of all sorts and beautiful people around you!
Make sure you get your free butterfly-ish dose of inspiration on time as there is a lot getting … read more »
Call center philosophies, bow ties, America during world war II, international affairs and a new set of marketing tools. What do all of them have in common? Well… this blog.
Starting next week, prepare to get a fresh update on … read more »
December is called the month of gifts and I hope this year’s gifts are just the ones you are expecting, needing or dreaming about and I sure hope you are sharing the joy with your loved ones.
What the Butterfly … read more »
Starbucks is being accused in UK for tax evasion, together with Google and Amazon, as CNN aired in a report the other day. Turns out, for incomes that go well beyond the first 6 figure numbers, these guys are paying … read more »
The other day I was trying to define a template message in my phone. I had no idea where to start. I always say my phone is way smarter than me :). I did what I usually do in similar … read more »